Frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Blackpool Secure Car Park
Over the past 16 years or so we have been asked many questions, some we won’t repeat here due to censorship (only joking), regarding our secure car park in Blackpool and it’s capabilities etc. As a result we have compiled a list of the most frequently asked; to save you our valued customers the time of day in case you needed to know something in advance before booking a parking space.
- Follow signs for main parking areas for Blackpool, Follow the Central signs.
- At the first roundabout take Main Coach and car park exit which is for Yeadon way.
- At the next roundabout continue straight and continue to follow Central car and coach park signs, pass Travel lodge and Blackpool football ground on the right.
- At the next roundabout continue to follow Central signs, pass central Coach park which will be on your left.
- At the next roundabout continue to Central Car park go through this to the end.
- Turn right then take the next left onto Central Drive, Hornby Road is virtually opposite the entrance to Central Car Park, with one way traffic.
- Go through first set of traffic lights staying in right hand side lane when you reach about 100 yards you will see a large red and white sign on the rightthat states SECURE OVERNIGHT PARKING, turn right NOW. Turn right into our private road, we are set back from Hornby Road- You have reached your destination. We are not to be confused with the pay and display car park in front or rear of our premises.