Parking in Blackpool town centre can be risky ...that's why you should choose us
We provide secure car parking in Blackpool, we also accommodate pretty much any type of vehicle - if unsure please check with us. What's more we are conveniently placed near to many places of accommodation and local attractions in Blackpool. Parking in Blackpool town centre, in one of the pay and display car parks, over a busy weekend could leave a nasty taste in your mouth after what would otherwise be a great holiday, there are a number of possibilities for this to be the case:
- Car theft
- Unfair prices
- Fear of any of the above
We're different because we offer peace of mind helping you enjoy your stay in Blackpool
We assure safe, secure, 24hr parking in an ideal Blackpool location. All you have to worry about when you stay with us to make sure you have as much fun and relaxation as you can in the knowledge that your vehicle is safe. Parking in Blackpool has never been more secure.
Rely on us for safe, secure parking in Blackpool
Here are some key points about us:
- We are Park Mark Accredited - this is the national standard for secure parking - Park Mark inspect car parks for suitability on behalf of ACPO (Association of Chief Police Officers).
- We are independant of any other car park whether privately owned or owned by the council.
- Our prices have not increased in over 6 years.
- We offer 24 hour secure parking in a lock up car park.
- We are based on Hornby Road - close to many of Blackpool's hotels.
- We have alarmed CCTV in operation.
- We are manned at all times when open.
Frequently asked questions
How much is parking in Blackpool?Prices range from £3 for 2 hours, all the way up to £20 for 96 hours on any Blackpool Council owned car park.
Where do you park for Blackpool Tower?
- Houndshill Shopping Centre
- Tower Street
- West Street
- Bonny Street
- Adelaide Street
- Chapel Street
- South King Street
Where do you park at Blackpool Pleasure Beach?Blackpool Pleasure Beach has a total of 4 Car Parks, located at:
- North Entrance, Balmoral Road, FY4 1HR
- East Car Park, Bond Street, FY4 1BW
- West Car Park, Ocean Boulevard, FY4 1PL
- Railway Station Car Park, Bond Street, FY4 1HW